Sunday, April 21, 2013

Matchy Matchy

Lately Sophie has been requesting that she and Josie wear the same colors (or objects, like flowers and butterflies). She gets really disappointed if she and Josie aren't dressed similarly. I think it is really cute when they match so I try my best to fulfill Sophie's wishes.

Sophie's color of the day - pink. They both wore pink jammies to bed and had pink clothes to wear during the day (Josie didn't end up changing into them, but she still had pink on.)
When Sophie picked out her outfit, she wanted Josie to wear blue, too. My mom was watching the girls and she told Sophie that she didn't think Josie had any blue clothes. Sophie told her to look in the closet. Sure enough, there was a blue outfit in there. 

Purple butterfly jammies

I didn't think I had any purple butterflies for Josie, which upset Sophie. Upon further inspection, these jammies that Josie has one do in fact have tiny purple butterflies on them. Crises averted!
Sophie's original request was that Josie wear princess jammies (which is what Sophie picked out to wear to bed). When she saw that Josie had on pink bunny jammies, Sophie had me get out her pink bunny jammies.

No comments:

Post a Comment