Monday, April 15, 2013

A Few Firsts for Josie

Today was a big day for Josie. Spring break is over so I had to go back to work. While my mom is going to watch the girls on Wednesdays, they are going to the baby sitter's house the rest of the week. Josie has met Janice a few times but today was her first time staying there all day. As soon as we came in the house all the kids crowded around to check her out. They approved of her. I lingered for awhile before heading to work. Janice sent me a text a little while after school started saying that she had been initiated by Josie-she spit up all over poor Janice's shirt. That is my girl. I'm glad that she had a good day at the baby sitter's. She ate, slept, watched the kids play, and was an all around good baby. I was so excited when school was over so that I could go get my girls again. I am so thankful that my girls get to spend the day with such a amazing person though. I don't have to worry (as much) about how they are doing because I know they are getting wonderful care.



Josie had another first today...she rolled over from her belly to her back! I had just finished getting both girls dressed in their jammies and had Josie on her play mat on the floor. She was doing some tummy time with her big sister laying next to her, cheering her on. We were impressed with how high she had her body off the ground. Next thing we know, her right leg starts lifting off the ground and she was rocking over to her side. We had Sophie move out of her way and within seconds Josie was on her back! We were so proud of her. I even cried a little (I was that proud).

No comments:

Post a Comment