Sunday, February 26, 2012

On the Mend

Sophie is feeling much better now. Friday she went back to the babysitter's for the first time all week. She ended up puking again on Thursday night while she was sleeping. I am so glad that I was upstairs and close by because she was on her back and struggling to sit up, so she was choking on her puke a little. Awful and scary. I was afraid that we would have to keep her home again, but she was fine the rest of the night and Friday morning. She did great at the babysitter's and was so happy to see all of her friends again. The babysitter and some of the other kids even greeted her at the door! They were happy to see her, too.

I am so glad that her medicine is helping her. She no longer has goopy eyes or a runny nose. Instead she has passed that torch on to me. Still, if I could take all of her sicknesses on myself so she was always healthy, I would.

1 comment: