Friday, October 7, 2011

Then There Were 4

There is a new addition in our family...Sophie has a new tooth! (What did you think I was going to say?)

I've been wondering if there was something brewing in her mouth for a week now, but she is a beast when you try to look at her top teeth. She isn't a fan of me sticking my finger in her mouth either, not that I blame her. She has been fussier than normal and even drooling in her sleep. Finally today I made her mad and held her down so I could look in her mouth. Sure enough, there is a tooth just about to break through. This is one of her front teeth which is right next to the fang tooth that she already has. How exciting!

"Leave me alone. I'm teething!"

Another exciting thing that happened today was that Sophie drank 340ml (over 11 ounces) at the babysitter's house! She never drinks this much during the day. Some days we are lucky to even reach 300ml. In fact yesterday she only drank 360ml. I was so excited when Janice sent me a text this morning letting me know that she gulped 4 ounces down. When I went to pick Sophie up and she told me the grand total I was just floored! I am so proud of that little girl. I still remember the days when she wouldn't even drink 4 ounces in a day and the days when she wouldn't drink anything by mouth. She has come such a long way. I am just so impressed with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment