Monday, October 24, 2011

Ear Infection

Sophie has an ear infection. This is the second one she has had and she is handling this one much better than the first. She hasn't been sleeping well and she has had a fever for two days. For the most part though she is still acting like her normal self, just a little more clingy. I took off work today so I could take her to the doctor's and take care of her. I was glad to spend the day with her, cuddled up in bed and playing around. I just hope my baby feels better soon! I hate it when she isn't feeling well, especially when there is nothing I can do for her.


Can you believe she woke up with a 103° fever and has an ear infection?

Even when she isn't feeling well, Sophie is still a good natured kid. I love that about her. 

1 comment:

  1. She is amazing when she is sick, still acts happy. She is such a trooper!

    ReplyDelete