Monday, December 19, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Sophie has been loving the holidays because of all of the sweets in the house. She loves my buckeyes. Every time I would start making them she would go nuts until I gave her some of the batter (is that what you would even call the mixture? Hmmm....). When I let her try some with the chocolate she was in heaven. She also fell in love with the cookie batter (there were no eggs in it, don't worry) when I made I was making cut-out cookies. I let her have the spatula to lick the dough off of it. She refused to give it back! I've created a monster!





It is a good thing that Sophie is naturally small. If not her sweet tooth would have her gaining a ton of weight. 'Real' food is hit or miss with Sophie...sometimes she wants it, other times it is just a toy to play with. Sophie is always in the mood for sweets though. Part of me feels guilty for letting her eat these unhealthy things, but if it helps her gain weight (it isn't really helping that much though) then so be it. I'm sure I will be cursing myself in the future when she has continues her unhealthy eating habits.

1 comment:

  1. She gets more like me all the time. I LOVE cookie batter!

    ReplyDelete