Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Photos

As I was going through photos to post for tomorrow's 16 month update, I realized that I forgot to post some of our professional photos! So here is a late post about them:

We went to have our Christmas photos taken at the beginning of the month. While I enjoyed the end results, we had a horrible time. We waited over an hour (we even had an appointment) and then I had to wait another hour to see the photos. It was so busy and chaotic in there. I don't understand why they overbook themselves during such a busy time of the year for them. Annoying. For now on we will always go to Sarah Anne Photography. She does a better job and we won't have to deal with all of the hassle of the other place.
Anyway, enough of my complaining.


This is my favorite. The look on her face is priceless.










Definitely up to something.

1 comment:

  1. All of your Christmas pictures turned out great...I REALLY love the one of Sophie and Santa! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete