Saturday, December 10, 2011

Eight and Nine

Sophie has been very clingy for the past few days. If we don't hold her or at least keep her very entertained, she is a crabby. This is especially true when we try to get her to stand on her own or to walk. She throws fits instead. I'm talking full on temper tantrums...throwing herself on the floor while crying and kicking her legs. Joe and I have just been giving each other, "What the...." looks. Eek. Last night she had a fever and I knew something was up. Today though I finally figured out the cause to it all. Teeth number 8 and 9 are coming in at the same time. They are upper teeth and I am about 85% sure they are her first molars (or else they are her canines; she won't let me look close enough to tell for sure.) No wonder this kid has been a crab! Her poor gums have been working overtime!

1 comment:

  1. You know something is really wrong when she is so crabby, usually she is the best baby around!

    ReplyDelete