Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all of those wonderful mommas out there! I have a lot to be thankful for on this Mother's Day. First I am thankful for my own mother. Even though we butt heads at times and I know I let her down (which breaks my heart when I do), she is still the most amazing person that I know. I love her very much and I'm so glad that she is my mom. She is such a wonderful grandma to my girls and I am thankful for that as well. Second I am thankful for my grandma, even know she has been gone for many, many years. She was amazing person. I know that my mom learned to be such an amazing mom and grandma from her and I very grateful for that. Finally I am thankful for being a mom myself. My life is so much better with my two sweet girls in it. I am so proud to be their momma! Both Sophie and Josie have brought so much joy into my life. I honestly believe that I am a better person because of them. They are my everything! Being a mom is a pretty amazing thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment