Sunday, April 1, 2012

Shopping with Sophie

We went shopping at Kohl's today. Sophie was in no mood to be confined to a cart or my hip. She wanted to run around and check everything (and everyone) out. Each person that would pass by was greeted with, "Hello!" Each child that passed by was greeted with, "Baby!" Every piece of clothing was touched and deemed "Cute!" or "Pretty!"

While I was in the dressing room, Joe took this video of Sophie. Gotta love my girl!



**Side note: When I found Joe and Sophie after leaving the dressing room, I couldn't help but laugh. She was running across the aisle, from the baby section to the boys section, and back. She looked even smaller in the big store, as if she were a little 7 month old zipping around. I can only imagine what the other shoppers thought of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment