Monday, April 16, 2012

Potty Time!

Sophie peed on the potty today!

Whenever I give Sophie a bath, I try to get her to sit on the potty for a minute. I never have high hopes that anything will happen. I just want her to get comfortable with sitting on the potty. As I was running the water for her bath tonight, I stripped her down and asked her to get on the potty. She sat there for a minute grinning at me. I kept telling her to "pee pee on the potty," but she wouldn't. I shrugged and asked if she wanted some toilet paper to wipe with. I gave her a piece and she wiped her nose with it (ha!). I asked her again if she could "pee pee on the potty." She followed directions this time and peed! She seemed proud of herself and I was (of course) ecstatic! I gave her toilet paper again and this time she wiped herself correctly.

I know this is most likely just a fluke, but it was still pretty exciting! My little girl is becoming such a big girl!

**Don't worry, I won't show a picture of what is inside the potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment