Sunday, December 9, 2012

Big Girl Bed

We bought Sophie a 'big girl bed'. She has been playing on it the past few days and likes that she can climb in and out of it. Since she seemed fine with it, we decided to try having her sleep in there. She seemed to sleep pretty well in it. She woke up once, but fell right back asleep. In the morning, she called out for us to come get her. When I went in there, I told her to climb out of bed and she gave me a look that said, "Oh yeah, I can do that with this one." Before her nap today, we asked if she wanted to sleep in her crib or her big bed. She chose the crib. She also chose the crib to sleep in at night. Oh well. We will just ease her into the new bed. Maybe putting it in her room instead of the new room will make a difference. Regardless, she is going to be booted from the crib in two months. I hope she gets used to her new bed before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment