Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone! As you can see, Sophie was a cow this year. She was able to dress up on three seperate occasions, and was adorable each time (spoken like a true mom). For the most part though she was a headless cow, as she didn't want to put her hood up. Oh well.


It was really cold here, but that didn't stop us from going out and doing a little trick-or-treating. Luckily the costume itself was nice and warm, and I was able to layer her up underneath. (she actually kept her hood up while we were outside when she realized how cold she was). Still, I didn't want her out in the cold that much, so I drove Sophie a few blocks over to visit my friends, Becki and Mike. We parked at the top of their street and hit a few houses on the way. People loved my little cow. We went inside to visit with my friends for awhile (and for Sophie to pilfer half of their candy). On our way back to our car, we stopped by another friend's house (whose son also goes to Sophie's baby sitter). She was so excited to see her Jayden, as he is her favorite at the baby sitter's house. When we finally made it back home, Sophie was ready for round 2 of trick or treating with Joe. They went down to his friend's house and stopped at some houses one the way. The kid made out like a bandit! Sophie is pretty excited with her candy and has already started to eat a few things. (It is funny to think that last year at Halloween was one of the first times we let her eat candy. Now she can't get enough of it!)  Still, I think her Mommy and Daddy are going to have to help her eat some of that candy. Darn! 
My little cow (unhappy because I wanted her to put her hood up) and me (the cowgirl or farmer or something. Whatever I am, Josie has me looking giant!)
Mmmm...candy
Daddy dressed as a cow, too!
Stealing candy at Becki's house (and I stole this picture from Becki, so I guess I know where Sophie gets it from)



Sophie and the pumpkin she decorated yesterday. She was so darn cute with it. She hugged it to her chest saying, "I love it!" and carried it all over the place. When she saw it today, she said, "Sophie color it." Then she put it in her baby's stroller and took it for a ride around the house. She carried it upstairs and wouldn't let it go. I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment