Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sophie's Terrible Two-Tu Bash


This year's birthday theme was Sophie's Terrible Two-Tu Bash. I'm not usually fancy or creative with things, but this year I decided to get crazy and make tu-tus for all of the little girls who would there (9!). The tu-tus doubled as decorations until the girls put them on. I also hung up a picture from each month that she has been around (I used these pictures ). That is about as far as my decorating and creativity goes. Other than seeing it in pictures, Sophie will never remember what her party looks like so who cares!
Anyway, Sophie had a great time at her party. She loved opening up her presents and cards and playing with them with her cousins and friends. Her favorite part of the day was being sung to and blowing out the candles on her cake. She could not keep the smile off of her face!
I think Sophie had a great time at her party! Thank you to everyone who came over and for all of her presents!





She loved the harmonica that her grandparents bought her.

The cake that her awesome Aunts, Sara and Kathy, made for her.
She jumped right up in her booster seat so she could see the cake better.

She loved having everyone sing to her.
She practically jumped towards the cake so she could blow her candles out.

She blew this candle out on her own (even though it looks like I was helping her. I did help with the second one though.)

Clapping along with everyone else.


She only took two bites of cake before she was finished. She sure looks like she was enjoying it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment