Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another First

Sophie had another first today...pooping in the tub! She was splashing around happily in the tub for about 10 minutes. She didn't make any grunts or pained faces, she just played with her toys. There were a ton of bubbles in there, so I couldn't see the bottom of the tub. Then Sophie moved around and through the break in the bubbles I saw it. You know what I mean. I quickly got her out of the tub and called up to Joe to come take her so I could clean the tub. He was able to rinse her off in the sink as I pulled four (four!) solid poop balls out of the tub. Gross!

Don't worry, there are no pictures included in this post!

2 comments:

  1. But I bet you took some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already taking pictures of her while she was splashing around in the tub. When I went back to look at them, I did in fact find one picture of her with one in front of her. It was one of the last pictures I took, so that must have been when I realized that she pooped in the tub. So gross.

    ReplyDelete