Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome to the life of a one year old!

When Sophie was born, I decided that I was going to take a picture of her every day. Babies grow fast (well, this is debatable for Sophie), so I wanted to have a visual record of her growth. I really enjoyed my little project and now I want to do more. I somewhat blogged about her life last year, but it was generally just once a month and I would forget details at that point. Sophie is growing up so fast and I don't want to forget a moment of it! With that being said, I have decided that this year in addition to taking a picture of Sophie each day, I am going to blog at least once a week about her and the things she is learning to do. Sophie is an amazing little girl and I am proud to share her life with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment