Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Growing Girl

Apparently Sophie has hit a growth spurt. She is a short and small kid, so 6-9 and 6-12 month clothes fit her really well, both in the length and waist...until now. They still fit in the waist, but the pants are all too short! My sister-in-law commented on it a few weeks back, but I just thought it was the one pair of jeans. Then I noticed another pair were getting short...and another pair. Her pants from both yesterday and today were too short, too. I finally had her stand up against the wall where I take her yearly measurements. Sure enough, she has grown at least an inch since August! How exciting for my wee one!
I guess this means that it is time to get out some 12 month clothes. Good thing I have a sewing machine now. It used to take forever to stitch up all the waist bands of her pants for them fit for her. Now it just takes a few seconds! That machine is going to pay for itself this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment